- SOCIAL SECURITY COLA: 2021
- SOCIAL SECURITY COLA: 2020
- SOCIAL SECURITY COLA: 2019
- BEWARE OF SCAMS!
- WEATHER CANCELLATIONS OF HEARINGS
- THE 300 SPARTANS
- SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE CLOSING: NOVEMBER 29, 2013
- SOCIAL SECURITY COLA 2014
- CAN YOU APPLY ONLINE FOR SSI/SUPPLEMENTAL SECURITY INCOME BENEFITS?
- GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN AND HOW IT WILL AFFECT YOU
- Social Security Disability ABC's
- Social Security Disability and the Law
- Social Security Disability From the Other Side
- Social Security Disability Medical Issues
- Social Security Disability Musings
- Social Security Disability News
- SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY OF INTEREST
- Social Security Disability Practices
Category Archives: Social Security Disability and the Law
This is a training video for Administrative Law Judges regarding Vocational Expert (VE) testimony: HERE.
Social Security has a two numbers that I think conflict, but are critical to remember (see the link at the bottom for those numbers in 2015): Before you have been declared disabled the “magic number” is $1,010 per month: if … Continue reading →
At the trial to determine who stole the tarts in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, the following dialogue takes place: `Let the jury consider their verdict,’ the King said, for about the twentieth time that day. `No, no!’ said the Queen. … Continue reading →