- SOCIAL SECURITY COLA: 2022
- SOCIAL SECURITY COLA: 2021
- SOCIAL SECURITY COLA: 2020
- SOCIAL SECURITY COLA: 2019
- BEWARE OF SCAMS!
- WEATHER CANCELLATIONS OF HEARINGS
- THE 300 SPARTANS
- SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE CLOSING: NOVEMBER 29, 2013
- SOCIAL SECURITY COLA 2014
- CAN YOU APPLY ONLINE FOR SSI/SUPPLEMENTAL SECURITY INCOME BENEFITS?
- Social Security Disability ABC's
- Social Security Disability and the Law
- Social Security Disability From the Other Side
- Social Security Disability Medical Issues
- Social Security Disability Musings
- Social Security Disability News
- SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY OF INTEREST
- Social Security Disability Practices
Tag Archives: social security
Social Security benefits and SSI (Supplement Security Income) benefits will increase 1.7 percent starting January, 2013 [SSI payments will increase starting December 31, 2012]. This affects about 64 million people nationwide.
This is what the lawyer should do: (1) Obtain ALL your medical records. With careful reading of medical records, it becomes apparent, more often than not, that there are missing hospital visits, missing MRI’s, missing lab tests, missing Operative Reports, … Continue reading →